Saddleworth Real Ale Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Saddleworth Real Ale Limited of 8 Sam Road, Diggle, Oldham, OL35PU, registration number 8801062.
Information We May Collect From You
When you become a customer of Saddleworth Real Ale Limited, we collect personal information to enable us to process and deliver your order. By registering your details on our website, you consent to Saddleworth Real Ale Limited, maintaining, recording, holding and using personal data collected about you.
Information can also be collected to allow Saddleworth Real Ale Limited to send you offers which we feel will be of interest to you. If you would wish to opt out of our promotional email then please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By writing a Customer Review, you acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published by us on the Website and you agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to our other websites, publications or marketing materials.
You also undertake that any review, feedback or rating that you write shall:
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are posted
- Be factually accurate
- Not contain any material which is deemed to be defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, offensive, hateful, and inflammatory or is likely to harass, upset, alarm, embarrass or invade the privacy of any person.
- Not promote or advocate an unlawful act or activity, discrimination, sexually explicit material or violence
- Not infringe any trademark, copyright (including design rights), database right, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or breach of any legal duty you owe to a third party
- Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity
- You agree to indemnify Saddleworth Real Ale Limited and will not hold us responsible for any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any review, feedback or rating posted by you on the Website, including, without limitation, the violation of their privacy, defamatory statements or infringement of intellectual property rights.
- You grant us and a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
Saddleworth Real Ale Limited will never pass on your details to a third party for marketing purposes.
Saddleworth Real Ale uses ‘cookies’ placed in the browser file to help us collect general information about the behaviour of visitors on our site. This helps us to constantly monitor and improve our website’s functionality and personality. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
If you have any questions relating to privacy matters then please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Finally this policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.